- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 small bananas
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Optional: maple syrup and sliced bananas
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, butter or avocado cooking spray for pan
- *Meets GI guidelines.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, except eggs and blueberries, until smooth. Add eggs and blend until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add avocado oil, butter or cooking spray. When pan is hot, pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto skillet. Usually three or four will fit. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles are somewhat dry and flip to the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve 2 or 3 pancakes with optional maple syrup and bananas.
- Plant-Based Protein
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Quick and Easy