Who We Are
How could something as simple as being truly heard and honored by another be so profoundly healing? This is what we as counselors strive to offer in every conversation. We draw from evidence based sciences, humanistic and positive psychology, narrative psychiatry, systems theory, organizational psychology, and philosophies of compassion and forgiveness. We are a team that believes in human goodness. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
- Kathleen Robertson, MS, RN - Director
- Michael Moriarty, LMSW - EAP Counselor
- Jillian Dronfield, LMSW - EAP Counselor
- C. Emma Walshe, LLPC – EAP Counselor
- Susan Bales, MS – Assistant to the EAP Team
"In partnership there is nothing that we cannot achieve together" — EAP