The mission of U-M Occupational Health Services is to promote, protect and secure the well-being of University of Michigan employees through high-quality and cost-effective occupational health services. We believe that a healthy, productive workforce and safe working environment are critical to the University of Michigan's mission of excellence.
Occupational Health Services (OHS) provides services to Michigan Medicine and Ann Arbor campus faculty and staff for the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of occupational illnesses and injuries; as well as a variety of other occupational health services supporting our employees.
Hours of Operation
- OHS Clinic Hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Starting July 5, 2021 OHS clinic hours will be:
- Mondays: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- COVID-19 and Illness Call Center hours of operation are Sunday – Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Employees calling outside of these hours have the option to leave a voicemail. OHS will respond to any message left first thing the next business day.
- All visits to OHS must be scheduled. We are no longer providing a walk-in service. Please contact OHS at 734-764-8021 to schedule an appointment.
Occupational Health Services
C380 MedInn Building
1500 E. Medical Center Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5838
Phone: (734) 764-8021
Fax: (734) 763-7405