Registration is now open for the Good Night, Sleep Right Challenge! Logging starts March 20. Register on the MHealthy Portal, powered by Asset Health by March 27!
Take steps toward getting a better night’s rest by participating in this eight-week challenge. Getting the rest you need improves your physical and mental well-being and quality of life.
Who Can Join:
Open to all active benefits-eligible faculty and staff and their U-M health plan enrolled spouse/other qualified adult.
How It Works:
During the eight-week challenge, collect points each day by completing activities designed to help you improve your sleeping habits and your sleep quality. Earn one point per day for each of the following:
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep
- Limit your screen time one hour before bedtime
- Limit substances before bedtime (caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, marijuana)
- Get at least 10 minutes of relaxation each day
- Get at least 10 minutes of physical activity each day
- Create a sleep-friendly environment
- Limit your food intake as it gets closer to bedtime (if you struggle with stomach discomfort during sleep)
- Bonus – earn one bonus point for each day you complete and log all 7 activities!
Your goal: Earn 40 or more points during the eight-week challenge. You will be able to go back one week to report past activity.
- Register: March 6 – 27, 2023
- Track activity: March 20 – May 14, 2023
How to Register:
Register March 6 – 27 on the MHealthy Portal, powered by Asset Health. For the best experience, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to access the MHealthy Portal.
How you log into the MHealthy Portal will depend on your affiliation with the university.
|U-M Affiliation||How to access the MHealthy Portal|
|Active Faculty/Staff (Benefits-Eligible, excluding those who are only eligible for the U-M GradCare health plan)||Log in using your U-M uniqname and UMICH Level-1 password.|
|Spouse/Other Qualified Adult of an active faculty or staff person who is enrolled in U-M Health Plan||