Find your path to better health!
HealthTrails is an 8-week program that inspires you to improve your well-being as you travel along some of the world’s most famous trails seeing and learning about new people and places along the way. You’ll accumulate virtual miles each time you track your physical activity, sleep, produce intake, and/or meaningful connections. Registration is now open!
Watch this short video for a quick overview of HealthTrails:
How it works:
- Your goal: Travel at least 400 virtual miles during the 8-week program.
- Accumulate virtual miles along scenic trails by tracking one or more of the following:
- physical activity
- produce intake
- meaningful connections
- Track using your computer or mobile device like a smart phone or tablet (once registered, you will receive information on how to download the app)
- Participate as an individual or, for extra motivation, join a team of two to 10 people.
- Add to your virtual miles by taking the daily Tip Test and learn how to get the most from your physical activity, social connections, healthy eating, and more!
HealthTrails qualifies for MHealthy Rewards 2017! If you have not yet completed two eligible activities, then register for HealthTrails and accumulate at least 400 virtual miles to earn a $50 reward! Log into the StayWell Portal to learn more.
Who can participate?
HealthTrails is open to U-M benefits-eligible faculty and staff. Registration is now open!
Register: August 7 – September 10, 2017
Program runs: August 28 – October 22, 2017
This program is offered through a partnership with The StayWell Company, LLC.