We invite you to step out of your hectic daily life, shift your perspective, and lift your spirits with this visual journey through the natural wonders of our universe, including bright stars, constellations, planets, and more. Simply sit and relax a while in the dark cozy comfort of the Planetarium at our own U-M Natural History Museum, as we treat you to beautiful music, a bit of fascinating science, and breathtaking views. You'll return to your world renewed and refreshed.
- When: First and Third Wednesday of each month Oct 2016 - April 2017.
- Time: 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- Dates: 3/1, 3/15, 4/5, 4/19.
- Where: Planetarium (Room 4517) on the 4th floor of the University of Michigan Museum of Natural History, 1109 Geddes Ave, Ann Arbor.
- Register: No advance registration is needed. Open to all U-M employees, free of charge. Attend as often as you like.
- Questions? Email MHealthyThrive@umich.edu
- Note: U-M units or departments may request to schedule their own group session free of charge by emailing MHealthyThrive@umich.edu.
Relaxing Under the Stars is provided through a partnership with MHealthy Thrive Stress Management Program and Wolverine Wellness.
Note: This is NOT part of the MHealthy Rewards program