Personalized Exercise Program for U-M Faculty and Staff with Special Health Needs
The goal of this supervised program for U-M faculty and staff is to provide participants with a safe and effective exercise experience designed to optimize quality of life, daily function, and health status. Get started by calling (734) 615-9790 to schedule a FREE 30-minute consultation.
Watch the video to hear how Fit-Script has helped Desiree increase her endurance, feel better, and added more spring in her step!
Fit-Script is for faculty and staff who:
- Have a complex health history
- Have a chronic illness or condition, such as:
- Auto Immune Disorders
- Pulmonary Conditions
- Other conditions that improve with exercise
- Are post cardiac or physical rehabilitation
- Are post medical treatment
- Have a doctor's recommendation to begin an exercise program
- Would benefit from a supervised exercise program
Can independently get on and off exercise equipment and follow a customized exercise program. (MHealthy Personal Training is available for those who need assistance.)