REGISTER NOW FOR ACTIVE U AUTUMN! Tracking starts September 20. Registration closes October 4.
No matter where you are working this fall, Active U Autumn is one thing we can all do together! Sign up on your own or join a team and rejoin thousands of your colleagues in MHealthy’s free eight-week physical activity challenge.
Do it for your well-being, do it for you!
Move your way to well-being with Active U Autumn. This challenge is designed for every fitness and activity level and encourages you to get moving at least 120 minutes per week. Join a team with your U-M friends and colleagues or go it on your own – you decide what works best for you.
What to look forward to in Active U Autumn 2021:
- Easier, more user-friendly tracking on the new MHealthy Portal, powered by Asset Health
- Sync to more wearables, watches and apps
- Access more resources, including a new exercise video library (available in early September 2021)
Who Can Join:
This challenge is designed for every fitness and activity level. All at the university – faculty, staff, and students. U-M retirees and spouses/other qualified adults (OQA) of U-M faculty and staff can also participate!
How Active U Autumn Works:
- Register for Active U Autumn September 7 – October 4, 2021. This includes answering a few questions about your current physical activity habits (this will help you determine your weekly exercise goal).
- Decide whether to participate as an individual, create a team or join an existing team.
- Starting September 20, begin tracking your physical activity minutes in the Active U Autumn tracker. Use your computer, mobile device, or sync your wearable activity tracker.
- Keep moving and tracking your activity over eight weeks (through November 14) to achieve your personal weekly exercise minutes goal.
- Every Tuesday, look for an email full of health and exercise tips and motivation to help keep you moving!
Questions? Call MHealthy at (734) 647-7888 or email email@example.com.
How to Access the MHealthy Portal and Register:
Register September 7 – October 4 on the new MHealthy Portal, powered by Asset Health. How you log into the portal will depend on your affiliation with the university. For the best experience, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to access the MHealthy Portal.
If this will be your first time on the new MHealthy Portal, you may need to do a first-time login process before registering for Active U Autumn.
|U-M Affiliation||How to access the MHealthy Portal|
|Faculty/Staff (Benefits-Eligible)||Log in using your U-M uniqname and UMICH Level-1 password.|
|Spouse/Other Qualified Adult (Enrolled in U-M Health Plan)||
|Faculty/Staff (Non-Benefits Eligible),
Spouse/Other Qualified Adult (Not Enrolled in a U-M Health Plan),
Temporary Staff, Retirees, Alumni and Students