* IMPORTANT UPDATE: Active U Autumn will not be offered in 2020. However, we encourage you to keep moving! MHealthy is currently live-streaming free, daily exercise and relaxation classes for faculty and staff on Workplace. Thank you for your continued support!
Get moving for your body, mind, and mood!
Join thousands of your U-M colleagues and friends in Active U Autumn! Our eight-week physical activity challenge aims at getting the entire university motivated and moving more this fall.
Who Can Participate:
ALL at the university – faculty, staff, and students – and every fitness level are encouraged to join. U-M retirees and spouses/other qualified adults (OQA) of U-M faculty and staff can also participate!
How It Works:
- Sign up for Active U Autumn August 6 - September 16, 2019 and let us know how you’d like to hear from us.
- Answer a few questions about your current physical activity habits (this will help you determine your weekly exercise goal).
- Once registered, decide whether to remain an individual participant, create a new a team, or join an existing team.
- Then starting September 17, begin tracking your physical activity minutes in the online tracker, Use your computer, mobile device, or sync your wearable activity tracker. Keep tracking for eight weeks (through November 11).
- Every Tuesday, look for weekly emails full of health and exercise tips, program reminders and motivation to keep moving!