Active U Autumn is back for 2022! MHealthy’s free eight-week physical activity challenge is your opportunity to move your way to well-being! Join thousands of your colleagues virtually for motivation and support to get (and stay) active.
Active U Autumn is designed for every fitness and activity level and encourages you to get moving at least 150 minutes per week. Join a team with your U-M friends and colleagues or go it on your own – you decide what works best for you.
What to look forward to in Active U Autumn 2022:
- Easier, more user-friendly tracking on the MHealthy Portal, powered by Asset Health
- Sync to your wearable device and select apps
- Weekly emails full of encouragement, physical activity tips and more
- Access to MHealthy’s new exercise video library, featuring more than 50 videos.
Who Can Join:
All at the university – faculty, staff, and students – and every fitness level are encouraged to join. U-M retirees and spouses/other qualified adults (OQA) of U-M faculty and staff can also participate!
How Active U Autumn Works:
- Register for Active U Autumn September 6 – October 3, 2022 on the MHealthy Portal. To help determine your weekly exercise goal, you’ll answer a few questions about your current physical activity habits.
- Decide whether to participate as an individual, create a team or join an existing team.
Planning to be a Team Captain? Reach out to your teammates so you’re ready to go when tracking starts September 19! The deadline to create/join a team is October 3, 2022.
- Starting September 19, track your physical activity minutes in the Active U Autumn tracker. Use your computer, mobile device, or sync your wearable activity tracker.
- Keep moving and logging your activity over eight weeks (through November 13) to achieve your personal weekly exercise minutes goal.
- Every Tuesday, look for an email full of health and exercise tips and motivation to help keep you moving!
Questions? Call MHealthy at (734) 647-7888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access the MHealthy Portal and Register:
If this will be your first time on the new MHealthy Portal, you may need to do a first-time login process before registering for Active U Autumn. For the best experience, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to access the MHealthy Portal.
How you log into the portal will depend on your affiliation with the university.
|U-M Affiliation||How to access the MHealthy Portal|
|Faculty/Staff (Benefits-Eligible)||Log in using your U-M uniqname and UMICH Level-1 password.|
|Spouse/Other Qualified Adult (Enrolled in U-M Health Plan)||
|Faculty/Staff (Non-Benefits Eligible),
Spouse/Other Qualified Adult (Not Enrolled in a U-M Health Plan),
Temporary Staff, Retirees, Alumni and Students