Do you have a quick, healthy dish that doesn’t break the bank? Enter the MHealthy Meal Madness Recipe Contest for your chance to win an Amazon gift card! The deadline to submit your recipes is March 8.
How it Works:
This tasty tournament is a bracket-style challenge. MHealthy will review all recipe submissions and select the top eight recipes to battle head-to-head.
Using Facebook Polling, online voters will then decide the top four, final two and the ultimate champion! Recipes moving on to the next bracket will be announced each week.
For a chance to score big, your recipe should:
- Include five ingredients or less (not including oil or spices)
- Cost $3 or less per serving
- Include at least one of the following: a vegetable, fruit, healthy protein, or whole grain
- Use the standard recipe format (see example).
- Include a photo of completed recipe
Current U-M faculty and staff.
Submit Your Recipes:
Voting and Announcing Winners:
Follow us on Facebook to vote, see which recipes make it to the next round, and root for your favorites!
- Top eight (Edible Eight) recipes posted and Facebook polling begins on March 21, 2019.
- Top four (Fresh Four) recipes posted and Facebook polling begins on March 28.
- Top two (Tasty Two) recipes posted and Facebook polling begins sometime during the week of April 1.
- MHealthy Meal Madness Champion announced week of April 8, 2019!