REWARDS 2020 UPDATE: Effective immediately, MHealthy Rewards 2020 has ended. This will preserve critical university funds as part of expense reduction efforts due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
New and Current Employees – the eligibility time-frame has ended for 2020.
If at any time your employment changes with the university, this may impact your ability to have access to and/or participate in the Rewards program, including the StayWell Portal and IncentFit website.
|Employement Category (Active faculty and staff only)||Eligible for MHealthy Rewards|
Faculty and staff who are eligible* for the following Health Plan Benefits:
*Faculty and staff who waive their health plan benefits are still eligible for Rewards.
|Faculty and staff who are only eligible for Grad Care benefits||
|Faculty and staff who are eligible for benefits under the Employer Shared Responsibility (ESR) provision of the Affordable Care Act||
|Faculty and staff who are not eligible for Health Plan Benefits||
|GEO, FEL, GSI, GSSA, GRA, GSRA||
|U-M Students (non-staff), including Medical Students||
Rewards $100 Payments
Please note, as part of the expense reduction efforts due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Rewards incentive payments will not be issued after April 30, 2020.
How Paid: On your U-M paycheck, you will see additional line items under the "Hours and Earnings" section entitled “Rewards Payment”
Fitness Membership Reimbursement
How to Earn a Payment:
Please note, as part of the expense reduction efforts due to the COVID-19 pandemic, modifications were made to the 2020 fitness center reimbursement program. Visit the fitness center reimbursement page to learn more.
- Complete the 2020 StayWell Health Questionnaire.
- Upload and receive approval for your documentation before April 30, 2020.
- Be an active, eligible employee as of November 30, 2020.
All fitness membership reimbursement payments will be made in December 2020 and employees must be eligible as of November 30, 2020 to receive this payment.
Cutoff dates for a 2020 payment:
- Upload documentation to IncentFit and receive approval by April 30, 2020.
- Payments do not roll over year-to-year.
- You cannot receive payments from past years.
- If your employment at U-M changes, this may impact your ability to receive a payment or reimbursement.
- You can only earn credit for the months you are employed at the University of Michigan.
How Paid: On your U-M paycheck, you will see additional line items under the "Hours and Earnings" section entitled “Fitness Membership Reimburse."