Change in Ability to Work Resources

Change in Ability to Work printable resource guide

University Human Resources (UHR)

U-M Office Of Institutional Equity — Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator

Phone: (734) 763-0235

TTY (734) 647-1388

Vist Website

The ADA Coordinator can provide guidance to a faculty or staff member who believes they need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability. Qualified individuals with disabilities may seek reasonable accommodations in consultation with supervisors or department heads and managers.

Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS)

Phone: (734) 677-1125

TTY (734) 677-1206

Toll Free (877) 901-9195

Visit Website

3810 Packard Road, Suite 170
Ann Arbor, MI 48108

Faculty and staff can independently and confidentially contact this state-funded agency that partners with individuals and employers to achieve quality employment outcomes and independence for persons with disabilities. The Ann Arbor MRS office is a partner with U-M. Be sure to mention that you are a U-M faculty or staff member.

Local Unions

Staff represented by a bargaining unit may contact their steward or other union representative for assistance.