Do you spend at least 10 hours per week helping a family member or friend with finances, emotional support, legal issues, physical care, or activities of daily living?
Join Powerful Tools for Caregivers. This engaging, interactive six-week workshop is designed to help faculty, staff and their families deal with the daily challenges of caring for a loved one.
- Decrease stress and learn to cope with difficult emotions
- Increase confidence in managing caregiving demands
- Communicate better with your family, friends, and healthcare or service providers
- Set goals and problem-solve
- Locate community resources.