The 2021 MHealthy Be Well Your Way all-virtual event took place on October 6 and 7, 2021. More than a dozen special presentations and demonstrations were held, focusing on self-care, connection and expert advice you can use right now.
View Recorded Sessions
If you were unable to join live, the below sessions were recorded and are available to view. Find more details about each session below.
October 6 Sessions:
- Hatha Yoga For Everyone (7 a.m.)
- Guided Meditation – Let It Flow (8 a.m.)
- In the Maize & Blue Cupboard Chef Demonstration (12 p.m.)
- Be Well – Creating Routines for Well-being in Times of Uncertainty (1 p.m.)
October 7 Sessions:
- (Re)Connection: Building Community and Resilience (11 a.m.)
- Optimizing the Home Office for Your Well-Being (12 p.m.)
- Are You Credit Smart? (3 p.m.)
- Building A Workplace Culture of Generosity (4 p.m.)
- Environmental Wellness: How Personal Actions Can Support the Planet and Your Well-Being (5 p.m.)