The Michigan Medicine Employee Assistance Program is dedicated to promoting the health and well-being of all UMHS faculty, staff and their immediate families. Our goal is to provide services that are rooted in values that honor the best of who we are as human beings. We believe that each person’s role at Michigan Medicine is important, and that individually and collectively our work makes a meaningful difference to all those whom we serve. By tending to the physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being of community members, we hope to foster an environment where all feel welcome and have the opportunity to thrive.
- Personal and Community Well-being
- Relationships Based on Mutuality and Respect
- Vibrant Workplace Partnerships
- Time for Creativity and Play
- Meaningful and Impactful Work
- We all need the support of others to maintain a high level of personal and professional functioning.
- The diversity of our community underpins our personal and organizational greatness.
- Each person’s role is essential and contributes to our world class reputation.
- Thoughtful collaboration creates a richer experience for our patients, families, and colleagues.
- Expressing appreciation and mindful listening builds safety and strong relationships.
- High performing leaders recognize and cultivate others’ strengths.
- Caring for our employees is in alignment with Michigan Medicine's efforts to put patients and families first.