Services for Dearborn, Flint, and Out of State Faculty and Staff

Every member of the faculty and staff who works for a University of Michigan campus can reach out to us for help. 

Dearborn and Flint Campuses

To schedule an appointment or inquire about services at the UM-Dearborn and UM-Flint campuses, please call (734) 936-8660 or email

Out of State Faculty and Staff 

These services are for Faculty/Staff who work outside of Michigan but within the USA.  In Partnership with a national provider of Mental and Behavioral Health Services (ComPysch) staff and faculty can access a counseling resource in their area (within one’s state of residence) or speak to a counselor by phone. 

Easy Access – Call the Toll Free Number 844-206-1126 (TTY: 800-697-0353) 24/7 to begin the process or go to, register online and then use ID: umich