Did you know that a "standard" size alcoholic drink is any drink that contains about 14 grams of "pure" alcohol? That’s about one 5-ounce glass of wine, 12 ounces of regular beer, or 1.5 ounces of liquor.
Test your alcohol I.Q.
Test your summer alcohol I.Q. by taking this five-question challenge. It only takes a few minutes, and you’ll learn how alcohol can affect your body, mind and mood. You might be surprised at what you find!
At the end of the quiz, U-M faculty and staff can enter a drawing for a chance to win one of five $25 Amazon gift cards. The deadline to enter is July 31, 2022.
More safer summer alcohol resources
MHealthy’s Alcohol Management Program has compiled resources to help you have a safer summer, including:
- Tracking sheets to help you keep track of your drinking
- Delicious, low-calorie non-alcoholic “mocktails”
- Confidential, one-on-one health education
- Tips to help keep drinking at a safer, lower risk range
- Tips to help make abstaining from alcohol easier