Your first step toward retirement? Attend a free, live webinar offered by TIAA or Fidelity Investments, U-M’s only approved vendors for financial advice.
Here are the programs scheduled for December 2019. All times are Eastern Standard.
- Maximize Social Security in your retirement strategy, Dec. 11, noon
- Planning for diminished capacity and illness, Dec. 10, noon - 1 p.m.
- A woman’s guide to financially ever after, Dec. 10, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Responsible investing – portfolios with purpose, Dec. 11, noon - 1 p.m.
Note: Register for this event only.
- Managing income and debt, Dec. 11, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Planning for retirement – the why, what and how, Dec. 12, noon - 1 p.m.
- All about IRAs, Dec. 12, 3 - 4 p.m.
TIAA and Fidelity are the only vendors approved by the University of Michigan to provide advice about U-M Retirement Savings Plans.