Develop yourself and your career by exploring free online offerings from Organizational Learning. You can also search Organizational Learning's catalog of offerings to find more professional development courses not listed here.
Register for an upcoming session:
If you are new to U-M, newly promoted to a supervisory position, or just interested in learning more about leadership, the courses in this series can be taken in any order to increase your leadership potential.
- Transitioning from Peer to Supervisor, Wed 2/8/23 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Financial Responsibilities of a New Supervisor, Tue 3/7/23 10:00 am to 11:30 am (Registration Deadline: Wed 2/1/23)
- Introduction to Leadership at U-M, Fri 4/14/23 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Introduction to Procurement, Tue 4/18/23 10:00 am to 11:00 am (Registration Deadline: Tue 4/11/23)
Take control of shaping the culture you desire by participating in these culture change courses.
- Change it Up!, Wed 2/8/23 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- LGBTQIA+: An Introduction to Inclusive Language, Tue 2/21/23 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Anti-Racism Primer, choose between a self-guided course or a weekly email subscription
Learn, practice and apply new skills in 45 minutes or less with microlearning sessions.
- Difficult Conversations, Thu 2/9/23 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm
- Becoming a Zoom Pro in the Virtual Workplace, Wed 2/22/23 11:00 am to 11:45 am or Wed 4/12/23 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm
- Take Your Professional Development to the Next Level with the U-M Development Journey and LinkedIn Learning, Tue 3/7/23 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm
- Prioritizing Self-Care, Tue 4/18/23 11:30 am to 12:00 pm
Many of these sessions utilize content from LinkedIn Learning, which is available at no cost to active U-M faculty, staff (including temporary employees) and students. LinkedIn Learning offers over 16,000 online courses that you can access anytime. Learn more about LinkedIn Learning at U-M.