In the wake of the devastation rippling through our community by the killing of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor, Tony McDade and so many more before them, many are asking, “What can I do?”
Start somewhere. Begin the fight for justice. Push through discomfort and fear. A new Anti-Racism Primer course provides introductory content for an issue that requires a lifelong commitment to learning.
This content is available at no cost to U-M faculty and staff. Choose to go at your own pace or receive weekly learning activities.
Option 1: Quick Start Self-Guided Course
If you want to go at your own pace, download the quick-start guide. It includes four sections that each have links to resources to help you on your journey.
Option 2: Email Subscription Cohort
Receive a weekly email with recommended learning activities. In addition, you will receive:
- Guided reflections and journal cues
- Action items
- Call to action for leaders
- Quick tips for how teams can engage with the topics
- Peer supported social media space specifically designated for connection and conversation around the weekly topics
- AUA (Ask Us Anything) themed questions answered weekly by experts
- A follow-up webinar at the end of the four weeks to connect with other cohort members and share challenges, learning and commit to next steps