Make a New Year's resolution to make better financial decisions and save more for your retirement. TIAA offers free, live webinars each month in 2018 to help you reach your goals.
In addition to the Financial Essentials topics, the January webinar line-up includes these special topics:
Estate Planning Basics
Ensuring that our assets will pass to loved ones and causes that are near and dear is important to most of us. Discover the basic estate planning components and strategies to ensure that your wishes are met.
January 9, 2018 at 12 p.m.
Responsible Investing (RI)
Responsible Investment aims to incorporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into investment decisions, to better manage risk and generate sustainable, long-term returns. Learn ways for you to consider incorporating RI practices into your investments strategies.
January 10 at 12 p.m.
Quarterly Economic and Market Update
TIAA’s Chief Investment Strategist will discuss economic and market developments that may impact your retirement savings strategy.
January 11 at 12 p.m.
All live webinar times are Eastern Time. View the January 2018 TIAA Live Webinar Calendar to learn about additional webinars.
February 2018 Live Webinars
Plan ahead to participate in these live webinars that will be presented in February:
- Social Security Basics, February 13, 2018, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- All about IRAs, February 13, 2018, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Demystifying Life Insurance, February 14, 2018, 12:00 -1:00 p.m.
- The 411 on 529 College Savings Plans, February 15, 2018, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- NEW! Tax Reform, learn about the new tax plan and how it may affect your financial and estate planning, February 21, 2018, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Help Protect You, Your family, and Your Money, February 27, 2018, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
View the 2018 First Quarter TIAA Live Webinar Calendar for information on additional live webinars offered through March.
Reserve Your Place Today
Visit www.tiaa.org/webinars to access the Live Webinar Lounge, login and reserve your place at the webinar of your choice.