Information and Technology Services (ITS) is upgrading the technology behind M-Pathways within Wolverine Access. This upgrade will bring a new look and feel to navigation.
This change will impact everyone who uses Wolverine Access at the university. The new navigation will be available on March 20 for the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) and Employee Self-Service (e.g., Timesheet, View Paycheck).
What will change?
The same options and services will still be available after the upgrade. Processes and procedures will remain the same. Some new features include:
- More user-friendly navigation
- Tiles that provide quick access to targeted transactions
- Customizable home pages (collection of tiles)
This upgrade enables U-M to have continued support from PeopleSoft which allows:
- System functions and reports to remain working properly
- Federal regulatory releases to be applied
- Security patches to be placed
- Compliance with new web browsers and versions
- Product enhancements, including mobile and responsive design
Navigation to pages will still be available without using tiles. A menu-style navigation, similar to the current system, will be available through the Navigator under the NavBar button in the upper right-hand corner. Current Favorites will also be listed under the NavBar button.
M-Pathways Human Resource Management System (HRMS) will be unavailable from 7 p.m., Saturday, March 18, to 12 p.m., Sunday, March 19, while the system is upgraded.
Check the PeopleTools 8.55 Upgrade website regularly for additional information and learning opportunities: mais.umich.edu/upgrades/peopletools.