North Campus Children’s Center has immediate afternoon openings available for preschool-aged children (ages 2.9-5 years).
- Inquiry through play and exploration—Providing a thought-provoking environment that encourages creativity, collaboration and problem solving.
- Focused relationships—Valuing interconnectedness as a foundation for development.
- Low teacher to child ratios—Allowing us to engage with children more deeply, supporting them as individuals and as part of a larger community.
- Documentation—Honors the work of children by taking the time to document their ideas and processes.
- Family engagement—Opportunities for families to engage in their child’s learning experiences, connect with one another and participate in program decision making.
- Studio experiences—Providing children with opportunities to engage in focused work extending from classroom projects.
To inquire about enrollment, call Nancy Hagedorn-Fidler at (734) 763-3947. To schedule a center tour, call (734) 998-6195.