Registration is now open for Active U, MHealthy’s annual 12-week physical activity challenge for the entire university. The program draws thousands in the U-M community who use the weekly exercise goal and coveted T-shirt as motivation to get moving each New Year. Register today and start the New Year off moving more and feeling good! Tracking starts Tuesday, Jan. 9.
All at the university – faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students, retirees and employee spouses/other qualified adults (OQA) – can join Active U. Sign up and set a physical activity goal. Then, Jan. 9 – Apr. 2, get moving and tracking your physical activity minutes.
Highlights for 2018:
- New! Active U's new tracker has more features and ways to connect with friends and teammates
- Compatible with more wearable trackers and apps to easily sync to Active U
- Chance to win prizes
- Help raise money for the U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Earn an Active U 2018 T-shirt!
- Qualifies for MHealthy Rewards 2018!
Learn more and sign up today for Active U. Track activity Jan. 9 – Apr. 2.