The University of Michigan is committed to creating a community free from violence. Sexual assault, sexual harassment, domestic violence and stalking, as defined by State and Federal laws, will not be tolerated at the University of Michigan. It is the responsibility of all University employees to maintain a safe work environment.
Survivors may report sexual assault to any of the following:
- Department of Public Safety (911 or use the blue light emergency phones on campus)
- Ann Arbor Police (911)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC) Office (734-763-5865)
- 24-Hour Crisis Line (734-936-3333)
- Office of the Dean of Students (734-764-7420)
- Office of the Judicial Advisor (734-936-6308)
- Any University official
Abuse Hurts. Recognize. Respond. Refer
For more information regarding violence in the workplace, visit http://stopabuse.umich.edu/workplace/.