Ready to Lose: MHealthy's New Weight Loss Program
Join anytime! It is a rolling registration. From the time you start, you get 24 weeks of webinars & personal coaching support.
Built on the collective wisdom of researchers, MHealthy weight loss experts, and our clients, Ready to Lose is a new approach to helping you shed extra pounds. It is a 24-week, webinar-based weight loss program offering live support and personal coaching to help increase your chance of success.
U-M faculty, staff, and spouses/OQAs* of university employees, with a BMI (body mass index) above 25.
Your FREE 24-week journey:
- Attend a weigh-in session at specific campus and the health system locations.
- Check in online every week & participate in a 30-minute webinar:
- Learn success strategies for overcoming everyday weight loss challenges
- Get advice and support from MHealthy experts
- Listen to other participants' experiences or discuss your own
- Talk to your a personal weight loss coach – ask questions and get nutrition, physical activity & health behavior advice. Discuss your progress and celebrate successes
- Chance to win prizes – As an extra reward for logging your weight online each week, you will be entered into a weekly prize drawing!
- Join a supportive community with the Ready to Lose private Facebook group
- Attend a 6 month weigh-out session at specific campus and the health system locations.
Live Webinar Days & Times
Attend the class session that fits your schedule each week.
- Mondays: 5 - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12 - 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 - 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday: 12 - 12:30 p.m.
If you need closed-captioning of webinars, please let MHealthy know within 1 week of webinar registration.
*If you are a spouse/OQA or retiree, you will need to create a friend account before getting started. Click here to set up your friend account.