Ready to Lose: MHealthy's New Weight Loss Program
Your week 1 is whenever you start! Since it is a rolling registration, you can join anytime. From the time you start, you get 24 weeks of webinars.
Built on the collective wisdom of researchers, MHealthy weight loss experts, and our clients, Ready to Lose is a new approach to helping you shed extra pounds. It is a 24-week, webinar-based weight loss program offering support and personal coaching to help increase your chance of success.
U-M faculty, staff, and spouses/OQAs* of university employees, with a BMI (body mass index) above 25.
Your 24-week journey:
- Get an initial certified weigh-in - Either attend a weigh-in session on any campus and the health system OR, if you complete a MHealthy Rewards wellness screening within the upcoming two weeks, fax or mail a copy of your screening results form to MHealthy.
- Check in online every week & participate in a 30-minute webinar
- Learn success strategies for overcoming everyday weight loss challenges
- Get advice and support from MHealthy experts
- Listen to other participants' experiences or discuss your own
- Access to a personal weight loss coach - Discuss your progress, get advice and celebrate successes
- Chance to win prizes - As an extra reward for logging your weight online each week, you will be entered into a weekly prize drawing!
Live Webinar Days & Times
- Mondays - 5 - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - 12 - 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 12 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 7 - 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday - 12 - 12:30 p.m.
If you need closed-captioning of webinars, please let MHealthy know within 1 week of webinar registration.
*If you are a spouse/OQA or retiree, you will need to create a friend account before getting started. Click here to set up your friend account.