Ready to Lose: MHealthy's New Weight Loss Program
The first 24-weekly webinar session starts March 10, with rolling registration throughout the year.
Built on the collective wisdom of researchers, MHealthy weight loss experts, and our clients, Ready to Lose is a new approach to helping you shed extra pounds. It is a 24-week, webinar-based weight loss program offering support and personal coaching to help increase your chance of success.
U-M faculty, staff, and spouses/OQAs* of university employees, with a BMI (body mass index) above 25.
Your 24-week journey:
- Get an initial certified weigh-in - Either attend a weigh-in session on any campus and the health system OR, if you complete a MHealthy Rewards wellness screening within the upcoming two weeks, fax or mail a copy of your screening results form to MHealthy.
- Check in online every week & participate in a 30-minute webinar
- Learn success strategies for overcoming everyday weight loss challenges
- Get advice and support from MHealthy experts
- Listen to other participants' experiences or discuss your own
- Access to a personal weight loss coach - Discuss your progress, get advice and celebrate successes
- Chance to win prizes - As an extra reward for logging your weight online each week, you will be entered into a weekly prize drawing!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-647-7888.
Live Webinar Days & Times
- Mondays - 5 - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - 12 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 7 - 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday - 12 - 12:30 p.m.
*If you are a spouse/OQA or retiree, you will need to create a friend account before getting started. Click here to set up your friend account.