Ready to Lose: MHealthy's Weight Loss Program
Join anytime! It is a rolling registration. From the time you start, you get 24 weeks of webinars & personal coaching support. Ready to Lose is a new approach to helping you shed extra pounds. It is a webinar-based weight loss program focused on strategies to help you overcome obstacles, nutrition, fitness & behavior change education, and personal coaching to help increase your chance of success.
U-M faculty, staff, and spouses/OQAs* of university employees, with a BMI (body mass index) above 25.
Your FREE 24-week journey includes these tools:
Join the Ready to Lose private Facebook group.
Connect with your personal weight loss coach
Ask questions and get nutrition, physical activity & health behavior advice.
Discuss your action plan to:
- Review and comment on what you’re tracking
- Help you overcome plateaus & address obstacles
- Help keep you accountable to the habit changes you are working on
Log in online & participate in weekly 30-minute webinars – attend as often as you like
- Learn success strategies for overcoming everyday weight loss challenges
- Stay up-to-date on the latest information on losing weight & keeping it off
- If you need closed-captioning for webinars, please let MHealthy know within 1 week
Weekly weight tracking – submit as often as you like
- Log your weight online, securely, each week
- You will be entered into a weekly prize drawing for $50*
- Attend a 6- month weigh-out session at specific campus and health system locations.
- You will be entered into a monthly prize drawing for $100*
*Must be a benefits-eligible faculty or staff or an enrolled spouse or OQA to qualify.
Live Webinar Days & Times
Attend the class session that fits your schedule each week.
- Mondays: 5 - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12 - 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12 - 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 - 7:30 a.m.
- Thursday: 12 - 12:30 p.m.
*If you are a spouse/OQA or retiree, you will need to create a friend account before getting started. Click here to set up your friend account.