MHealthy Weight Management isn't just about weight loss. It's about learning healthy habits so you'll have more energy and feel better for life. It's about moving your body, eating nutritious food and maintaining a positive attitude, even when you have a temporary setback.
A Different Approach to Weight Control
Focus on a Healthy Lifestyle - 12 weekly group sessions strategies for developing healthy eating and physical activity habits and a healthy attitude.
- nutrition and fitness consultations
- Individualized nutrition and physical activity plans
Degreed Health Professionals
- registered dietitians
- certified health and fitness specialists
- health behavior specialists
Year-long program - Adopting a healthy lifestyle takes time. That is why we are committed to a partnership with you for an entire year.
- Unlimited email and phone access to program staff for 12 months
- Follow up contact by program staff at 6 and 12 months
A Whole Person Approach - Program addresses mind, body and spirit, focusing on five lifetime strategies for success:
Healthy & Supportive Environment
Accepting & Encouraging Attitude
Be Physically Active Everyday
Integrate Healthy Food Choices
- U-M employees: $66
- Enrolled spouses and other qualified adults (OQA) enrolled in a U-M Health Plan that have completed the StayWell Health Questionnaire: $66
- Everyone else: $82
Weight loss program costs may be eligible for reimbursement through your flexible spending account. Check with your benefits office.
New programs start monthly at various times and University of Michigan locations. See the current scheduled dates, locations and register.
To find out more about MHealthy Weight Management,Call:
This is a Rewards-eligible activity for 2013! Benefits-eligible U-M faculty or staff who complete their 2013 annual health questionnaire can earn a $50 (before-tax) Reward for completing this activity.