SuperTracker: My foods. My fitness. My health. Get your personalized nutrition and physical activity plan. Track your foods and physical activities to see how they stack up. Get tips and support to help you make healthier choices and plan ahead.
Fact Sheets (pdfs)
- Personal Tracking Form
- 20 Positive Pointers to Manage Your Weight
- My Pyramid Food Groups
- Dining Out Tips
- My Plate
- Manage Your Portions
- Everything you need to know about carbohydrates
- Organic Food
- Portion Size Pictures
- 10 Tips to a Great Plate
Seminars, Demos & Department Level Programs
MHealthy offers several seminars, demos and programs for departments within U-M, most free of charge. If you are interested in any of these, please work with the MHealthy Champion in your department to have it scheduled.
Don't know who your Champion is? Contact MHealthy to find out.
Are you a MHealthy Champion who would like to schedule a seminar, demo or program? Visit the Champion Portal.
Nutrition & Weight Management Related Links
UMHS Nutrition and Health Related Links
- Nutrition Counseling Centers
- Nutrition Services - CardioVascular Disease Prevention & Rehabilitation
- UMHS Health Topics from A to Z
- Cancer Center
- Choose My Plate
- American Cancer Society
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- AHA — American Heart Association
- IFIC — International Food Info Council
- National Cancer Institute
- American Diabetes Association
- The National Heart, Lung & Blood Institute
- Shape Up America
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- American Council on Exercise
- The President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
Additional resources may be available through your medical insurance carrier. Check with your insurance carrier for more information.