SuperTracker: My foods. My fitness. My health. Get your personalized nutrition and physical activity plan. Track your foods and physical activities to see how they stack up. Get tips and support to help you make healthier choices and plan ahead.
Seminars, Demos & Department Level Programs
MHealthy offers several seminars, demos and programs for departments within U-M, most free of charge. If you are interested in any of these, please work with the MHealthy Champion in your department to have it scheduled.
Don't know who your Champion is? Contact MHealthy to find out.
Are you a MHealthy Champion who would like to schedule a seminar, demo or program? Visit the Champion Portal.
View the seminar description handout (pdf) for full descriptions.
- Food is Fuel
- Meal Planning
- Ways to Weigh No More
- Stretching Your Food Dollar
Learn how to make healthier, delicious and satisfying meals that you and your family will enjoy. The one-hour demonstration includes food samples, healthy eating tips, quick meal preparation tips and recipes. There is a fee associated with this demo.
Department Level Programs
Eat for the Health of It
A six-week program meant to help you develop nutrition skills that will lead to making healthy food choices. Visit the Eat for the Health of It webpage for more information and program dates.
Fact Sheets (pdfs)
- Personal Tracking Form
- 20 Positive Pointers to Manage Your Weight
- Inside Food Groups
- Dining Out Tips
- The Great Plate
- Manage Your Portions
- Functional Foods
- Meal Times Matter!
- Carbohydrates — The good, the bad, and the not to be eaten too often
- Trans Fat
- Organic Food
- Balanced Breakfast on the Go
Other Healthful Resources
Several MHealthy/MFit podcasts are available on the University of Michigan Health System podcast page under MiHealth.
Nutrition & Weight Management Related Links
UMHS Nutrition and Health Related Links
- American Cancer Society
- ADA — American Dietetic Association
- AHA — American Heart Association
- Food Safety
- IFIC — International Food Info Council
- National Cancer Institute
- American Diabetes Association
- Tufts University
- The National Heart, Lung & Blood Institute
- Shape Up America
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Small Step (Department of Health and Human Services)
- American Council on Exercise
- The President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
Other Weight Management Resources
- The Hunger Within (UMHS)
- Nutrition Counseling Centers (UMHS)
- Cardiovascular Medicine Nutrition Services (UMHS)
Additional resources may be available through your medical insurance carrier. Check with your insurance carrier for more information.