MHealthy is pleased to offer Webtrac, our online registration system. Webtrac allows everyone to:
- Look up details about classes, e.g. prices, dates, times and locations.
- Enroll and pay for classes. Currently credit/debit cards and payroll deduction (for U-M employees) are accepted for payment.* If any portion of your registration is to be paid via gift certificate and/or check you must call 734-647-7888 (dial all 7 digits) to register. Your registration will only be finalized when payment is received. If you pay via check or gift certificate you must present the payment in person at MHealthy located at 2060 Wolverine Tower, 3003 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109.
Everyone needs to create an account the first time they sign up for a class through Webtrac. If you are on a Mac, please use Firefox as your browser.
Already have a Webtrac account?
If you can't remember your user name or password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For best results, please know your user name and password before registration starts, otherwise we cannot guarantee you a spot in a class.
If you need help or have questions on our new online registration process, please read the FAQs, contact us at 734-647-7888 or email us at email@example.com. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message. We will handle calls and voicemails in the order they are received.
Webtrac Registration Instructions
Below are the directions on how to register for classes. If you have questions, visit the FAQ page or call 734-647-7888. If you get our voicemail, please leave a message. We will handle calls and voicemails in the order they are received.
If you are on a Mac, please use Firefox as your browser.
- Click "Create an Account."
- Enter the information about your "household/membership" and click "submit." You can enter one additional household member to share your account. (Primary member and secondary member.) NOTE: When entering birthdates please use this format, mm/dd/yyyy (07/07/1980)
- Once you've established your account, using your User Name and your Password, click "Sign In."
- If you don't know the activity number, you may click on "Search by Activity Type" or "Search by Activity Number" links to get a list of programs. You may also click on "Search" to search for a program by other criteria. "Advanced Search" allows you to search by all criteria types, including location.
- Click on the Activity Number of the program you wish to enroll in.
- Please tell us how you found out about the class for which you are enrolling by selecting from the "How did you find out about this class?" box.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" icon.
- Answer any questions that may come up and click "submit." If no options come up, proceed to number ten.
- Click on "Continue Shopping", "View Shopping Cart," or "Proceed to Checkout."
- When you have finished adding to your shopping cart and have clicked on "Proceed to Checkout," choose your form of payment on the "Summary of Charges" page and click "Continue".
- Review your billing information and click on the "Continue" button to begin the payment authorization process.
- If using a credit/debit card, enter your 16-digit credit card number (Mastercard, Visa, or Discover only) with no spaces or dashes, and then enter your four-digit expiration date (e.g., 0506 for May, 2006).
- If using payroll deduction click "continue" to get your receipt. In order for payment to be complete the payroll deduction form must be submitted via fax or in person to the MHealthy office.
- Click "Summarize Order".
- Next review the "Amount to be charged" and billing information, click the "Submit Order" button, you must wait until your receipt appears before trying to navigate in your browser.
- Click "View Confirmation Receipt".
- Your receipt should appear in your browser and you can print (printer icon) and/or save (disk icon) your receipt for your records.
- Once you have closed your receipt, your transaction is complete and you can select from three options: "Return to home page," "Continue Shopping," or "Exit."
- If you experience difficulties, please call our main office at 734-647-7888.
*By selecting payroll deduction during the online registration process you are automatically approving the use of your EmpID to process a request for payroll deduction and the request will be processed immediately. You do not need to fax a payroll deduction form unless you choose to pay via 2 deductions. You are eligible for two deductions if the cost of your purchases is greater than $100. If we have not received the faxed payroll deduction form by the following business day we will assume it is your intent to have one deduction and will submit as such. Requests for 2 deductions should be faxed to 764-0292. Refunds will be processed separately from payments and will follow payments. The deductions and refunds may or may not be in the same paycheck depending on the timing of the deduction approval and refund requests.