Mental Health Conditions
To help you learn more about mental health conditions that may affect you or someone you care about, Understanding U is pleased to provide direct links to mental health articles within the UMHS Healthwise Knowledgebase.
For each health condition listed below, you will find an informative article that can be printed for future reference or shared with others via email. Some articles also include additional helpful content such as self-tests, images, and decision guides.
Topics are listed alphabetically. Some related topics are also listed as a group. Please note that these links will take you to a new website and open a new browser window.
- Attention Deficit Disorder/ Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Alcohol and Drug Problems
- Alcohol Abuse and Dependence
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anxiety Disorders:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks and Panic Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Suicidal Thoughts or Threats
Questions? Confused? Contact your employee assistance program for free, confidential guidance.