Online Tutorial for Supervisors
Promoting Mental Health in the Workplace
- UMHS employees must access the tutorial through MLearning using the instructions below.
- If you have any questions, please contact Understanding U at 734-936-8660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you for your interest in this valuable topic!
Login Instructions (for UMHS employees)
- Log into MLearning.
- Search for and enroll in the course titled "EAP-02008 Promoting Mental Health in the Workplace”
- Once enrolled, each section of the tutorial will be listed in your Learning Plan.
- To begin, locate Section 01 in your Learning Plan and click the green button to enter the tutorial.
To record your score and print proof of completion (for UMHS employees)
- After successfully completing the quiz, click the green button labeled "Record My Score" to record your score in MLearning.
- You will see a page that indicates you have successfully completed the quiz. Close that screen.
- Go to your Learning Plan in MLearning.
- Click on the tab labeled "Transcript," located near the top of your Learning Plan.
- On your Transcript page, locate the course listing with the code of "EAP-02008."
- Click on the blue button labeled "Diploma," located at the far right of that course listing. This will open your diploma for printing.