Move, Lose & Maintain
Stay on track into the New Year by signing up for Move, Lose & Maintain, an eight-week healthy lifestyle program designed to help you get moving and eat healthier.
It's simple to do:
- Be active at least 30 minutes, three or more days a week
- Track your activity in your Move, Lose & Maintain booklet
- Your goal: Maintain (and possibly even reduce) your current weight and/or waist measurement
It's easy to start:
- Register at one of the weigh-in sessions Oct. 28 – Nov. 15. Takes less than 10 minutes! MHealthy staff will weigh you and measure your waist circumference.
- Or, contact your department’s MHealthy Champion and request a weigh-in session at your worksite (10 or more people required and there cannot be a weigh-in location within 10 minutes of your worksite). Not sure who is your department's MHealthy Champion? Please email email@example.com for more information.
It can work for you!
- Get healthy eating tips & recipes
- Learn how to add activity into your life
- Receive weekly emails full of advice & encouragement
Register at a weigh-in session (October 28 - November 15):
- Mon., Nov. 4, Cro-foot Room, Union (1st floor), 10:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Wed., Nov. 6, 2024 CSSB (second floor), 7 - 8:30 a.m.
- Wed., Nov. 6, Central Room, Pierpont Commons, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Wed., Nov. 6, Ford Lobby, 2:30 - 4 p.m.
- Thus., Nov. 7, Room 8-364 Mott (Clin. Ed. Room), 6:45 - 8 p.m.
- Fri., Nov. 8, G-228, WoTo (main floor), 9 - 11 a.m.
- Fri., Nov. 8, Room 8-364 Mott (Clin. Ed. Room), 6:45 - 8 a.m.
- Mon., Nov. 11, Ford Lobby (floor 2), 9 - 11 a.m.
- Tues., Nov. 12, B003E NCRC (basement), 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Fri., Nov. 15, Cro-foot Room, Union (1st floor), 8 - 11 a.m.
- Tues., Nov. 12, NBC Room 407, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 5, 1050 AB (HR office conference room), 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Mon., Nov. 11, College of Business, Dining Room D, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
November 18 - January 12
January 13 – 31
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Locations
- Forum Hall — take the elevator or stairs to the fourth floor of Palmer Commons and forum Hall is at the north end of the hall
- B1203 Taubman — take the Taubman north elevators to level B1, turn immediately right out of the elevator, then follow the arrows down the hallway to the conference room
- B003E NCRC — enter Building 16 of the NCRC complex and go downstairs. The room is on the east side of the basement.
- Ford Lobby — go to the second floor of University Hospital. Face the cafeteria and turn right. Ford Lobby is at the end of the hall.
- Cro-Foot Room — go to the main floor of the Michigan Union. Walk past the information desk as if you were going to the cafeteria (which is currently closed). The room is on the left before the end of the hall.
- 2024 CSSB — walk into the Campus Safety and security Building (CSSB) . Take the stairs up one flight, turn left at the first hallway, and the room is on the right at the end of the hall.
- Central Room, Pierpont Commons — pass the main information desk at Pierpont Commons and turn left up the stairs. Go down the hall on the right to the end where the Central Room is located.
- G-228 Wolverine Tower — Enter the main floor of Wolverine Tower from the east parking lot. Follow the main hallway until you see G-228 on the right.