MHealthy Fitness Center at the Ann Arbor Ice Cube
Fitness Center Renovations
The MHealthy Fitness Center will be closing from 12 p.m. on August 15th - 12 p.m. on August 25th for long-awaited renovations. We understand your workouts are important, please bear with us as we give the facility a much-needed upgrade.
MHealthy Fitness Center in Ann Arbor is a medically-based fitness center. Our highly-trained staff and non-judgmental atmosphere make this a safe and welcoming place for people of all ages, abilities and sizes to work out. Daily passes and three-, six- and 12-month memberships are available. Fitness center membership includes:
- exercise equipment instruction
- free exercise classes
- use of fitness center equipment.
- free on-site parking
All staff members are qualified health care professionals with degrees in Exercise Science, Sports Medicine or other related fields. We are here to help make your fitness experience successful - from designing a safe and effective exercise program specifically for you, to providing the support and encouragement you need to meet your fitness goals.
We offer discounts for U-M employees, U-M retirees and senior citizens. Many membership options are available. Please call 734-998-8700 for pricing.
MHealthy Fitness Center at the Ice Cube programs and services include:
- Youth Exercise Program: For youths age 12 or older who wish to become more active and/or improve their sport performance.
- Fit-Script: A medically-based exercise program for people with a complex health history, chronic illness or condition or post rehabilitation (cardiac or physical).
- Fitness Testing and Body Composition testing.
- Personal Training: Provided by certified health and fitness professionals.
The MHealthy Fitness Center -- It's the right place for every body!
2121 Oak Valley Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
For more information: