ACTIVE U 2015 – THAT’S HOW I MHEALTHY!
We’re celebrating a BIG milestone in 2015 – Active U, one of MHealthy’s most popular programs, is turning 10! ALL U-M faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students, retirees and spouses/other qualified adults (OQA) can participate in this 12-week physical activity challenge designed for all fitness levels.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up and participate on a team or as an individual
- Set your exercise goal and get moving
- From Jan. 13 – April 6, track your minutes on your computer or mobile device
- Challenge yourself to meet your weekly activity goal to successfully complete the program!
More reasons to join and get moving:
- Win prizes – Each week, have an opportunity to win prizes just for logging your exercise minutes
- Donate – Opportunity to donate to charities chosen by YOU, the participants. Three teams and three individual participants will be randomly selected to choose charities to receive donations collected during the program
- Share your success – Post your Active U successes (reaching your daily and weekly goal, achieving a milestone, earning your T-shirt and more) on Facebook or Twitter
- Join the Swag Squad – On select days during the program, share a photo of you or your team in MHealthy’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page (include hashtag #ActiveU10) and you’ll be entered to win a prize.
- Earn a T-shirt* – Get a 10th Anniversary T-shirt for successfully completing Active U!
- Earn $100 – Successfully complete Active U AND the 2015 MHealthy Rewards health questionnaire to earn your reward (benefits-eligible faculty and staff only)
Track your activity January 13 – April 6.
*T-shirts are free to employees and grad students; small fee for spouses/OQAs, undergrad students and retirees.