About HRRIS: Mission Statement
To support the University's mission of teaching, research and public service by providing leadership and service in all aspects of human resource management, including:
- Recruitment and retention of an excellent faculty & staff;
- Equal employment opportunity and affirmative action;
- Development of the skills and abilities of faculty and staff, including personal excellence in leadership and management;
- Constructive human relations in a diverse and multi-cultural work environment;
- Ethical, humane, consistent and legal management practices;
Efficient use of limited financial resources to provide compensation and benefits that are competitive in the appropriate markets.